Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Cousins at Christmas
Originally uploaded by Marti515
I hope everyone got everything they wanted for Christmas. I got a new camera yesterday. Well, it's' not actually new, but it's new to me, and it wasn't for Christmas. For some reason, my old camera stopped working the day of the great ice storms. Then, about a month ago, my ex-husband said that he was going to send me a camera that he has never really used for various reasons, so I called him and told him my camera went kaput and could he please send me the camera he was talking about. He said sure. We got it in the mail yesterday afternoon, just in time to take pictures on Christmas day. It's a Canon Powershot A630. A MUCH better camera than my old one. Now I just have to figure out how to use the thing.

No comments: