Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Confusing Weather


Confused Trees
Originally uploaded by Marti515
Sunday we hit the 80 degree mark. Monday we were in the 70's. Yesterday we were in the 60's. I mowed the yard yesterday for the last time (I hope). We finally got our first freeze last night. Yep, finally fell to 31 degrees. The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 70's again. See those two trees in my front yard. They're confused. The one on the left has stripped itself of all its leaves. The tree on the right still has all its pretty green leaves. If you enlarge the photo, you will see that my sweet potato plant sitting there on my porch is still green and lush. The grass however is brown in some places and green in others. We're all confused. I refuse to mow again until March. Bring on some snow please.

No comments: